3.10 Cosmetics

i haven’t seen this so far and it holds something very important to me so uuuh here it is

SKINS

‘WU XING FLAME’ TAKA (LEGENDARY)

‘TEDDY BEAR’ JOULE (LEGENDARY)

‘PANDA’ JOULE (SPECIAL EDITION)

‘RED LANTERN LOTUS’ KOSHKA (SPECIAL EDITION)

COLLECTIBLES

Social Ping pack: Lunar New Year

and (most importantly) NEW TAUNTS

look they put my pet into the game

3 Likes

Why recolour Koshkas skin again? That’s just so odd to me.

Does panda/teddy joule come with different effects like her snow one? I really like th panda mech. Also ones legendary and ones special edition, so one is up for opals and one is just a normal legendary?

4 Likes

A LE skin really does lose its value when it has so many of its color variants out there for the public. Yes a og LE skin has a badge for being the og skin but thats about it. Blue and Pink Lantern skins have everything exactly the Red Lantern skin has but the color. Really doesnt make it feel that special after a while.

But thats my two cents.

8 Likes

It’s LE without being LE. IT’s noT ReD sO We DIDn’T LiE aboUT LE sKInS

1 Like

that piggy charm is a must-buy.

1 Like

I agree that releasing yet another recolor of Red Lantern Koshka is an example of two of SEMC’s worst tendencies: laziness and greed. But I don’t think they care much about a negative reaction, since it’s likely most of the players with the OG LE skins have left the game at this point.

3 Likes

Broken Myth usually does previews for the skins once the new patch is greenlit. You can get sneak peeks if you follow them on twitter: https://twitter.com/TeamBrokenMyth/status/1087066849886593024 Looks like a really fun skin!

34%20AM

2 Likes

I NEED THAT PIG CHARM