3.10 bugs listing

OZO HAS BECOME A BEYBLADE AND WONT STOP LETTING IT RIP, I REPEAT HE WONT STOP LETTING IT RIP

Based on my testing, the glitch occurs when the enemy that’s targeted with Bangarang disappears from Ozo’s FOV before he begins the roll. Additionally, as seen in the video, preforming another action gets him out of the endless roll

6 Likes

Remeber guys!
“We’ve delayed the updates to use the extra time to fix bugs.”
I’m amazed with their effectiveness in regards of bug fixing.

5 Likes

The game going to die and it will be unfair for everyone , in the TOS semc has the right to do anything and every single game has the right to do anything , who is going to support the backlash of talent , couple whales ?! , talents is like infinite ammo it could make the game fun but you are not actually playing the game , semc keeping it because it’s a source of money but they know they can destroy the talents system and most people going to support it .

We all knew this is not the real reason. Actually the bugs are piling up with alarming rate, especially given how game braking are the new ones.

I may have chuckled when you issued the “I need help!” ping.

2 Likes

Wow Skye has two bugs.

One we already know about her screen shaking A and her second bug returns from whatever patch that was where her B allows MAP FLYING.

If you have autobuy enable, you can buy items and travel back to your lane in the matter of 5 seconds. I wont lie but I did do this once. :potoo: But her A bug renders Skye unplayable to me

3 Likes