2018 Battle Royale Brawl

its not worth playing BR if this is the result. i rather get 4th place.

I have all his skins but he’s my favorite hero so I wouldn’t dare pick anyone else

I’ve had a bunch of pretty good matches myself. Even the RNG came up with some decent comps for a change.

BR is pretty much the only mode I play solo now. I hope it doesn’t get infected with the toxicity that is rampant in the other modes. At least the event is only a few days long this time.

http://www.vainglory5v5.com/user.php

Live stats for the event, fyi …

2 Likes

Stop rigging it by providing, like, information and stuff!

Be content with petting munions, and let me reap the rewards for pushing that other button…

2 Likes

I’m surprised at the team distribution…

Poor patel

Yea I feel the BR matches become harder now with more people playing it

doesn’t feel harder. just feels toxic… people wanting to win so badly, they forget it’s a brawl, with super unbalanced talents…

1 Like

Yeah, wish I had seen this already. Lol

According to in-game:
Kestrel - 11.86
Ringo - 9.15
Petal - 10.33
Blackfeather - 8.91

Catching up boiiiiiisss
From Earth we sprout, for Earth we fight !!!

1 Like

The event page in the Market won’t load for me. Hasn’t since the update. It’s very frustrating.

1 Like

This was the first time for me

Also, where ya been :frowning:

Patel stay put… or someone is going to call in Flicker. :elf:

and what is that purple potato going to do

Hide in a bush close to your heart. :see_no_evil:

SEMC would want petal to win, so only 8% of players get the 1st prize

Ok. I’m now witnessing “take down more turrets than the other side and then surrender” tactic… GEEZ… can it get more toxic?

By surrendering after taking down 3 turrets, we can’t take down turrets… GRRrrr

1 Like

There has been so much surrendering since the event began it’s ridiculous. After three turrets, enemy surrenders at least four times out of ten

I haven’t seen any of that. Mostly quiet, and to the end.

lol, I think it depends on who they are pairing you with based on hidden stats or your rank or something. Maybe not.

I abhor the talent situation so I haven’t played this event yet and might not, but I can imagine coordinated teams planning to surrender after destroying the other teams turrets, probably with higher level players.